SESSION 1 was great! The students and teachers were so excited to get back in the classroom together.
A few things:
- If you registered for session 1 you will need to register again for session 2.
- Due to COVID we are going session by session because it’s easier to maintain scheduling and current precautions mandated by the CDC and State of NH.
- Many of you have expressed an interest to ZOOM classes again. Please email me directly if you are interested. You will still need to register for session 2.
KCPA Precautions for COVID Session 2
- Only students and instructors are permitted entrance to the studio unless during an emergency
- Students enter one at a time from their cars
- Masks must be worn at all times by students and staff
- Temperatures are taken
- They are asked if they have had any symptoms
- Any student that is experiencing any COVID symptoms will not be allowed in the Studio
- They are given hand sanitizer
- They remove their shoes
- They go to their “square”
- Students are 10 feet apart at all times
- All belongings: shoes water etc. must remain in their square
- Hand sanitizer must be used before using the restroom
- Students are asked to wash hands properly with warm water and “sing Happy Birthday twice”.
- Students help to sanitize the Studio: all floors, barre’s, door knobs and light switches are sanitized
- Students are given hand sanitizer and dismissed one at a time
- Studio is aired out after being sanitized for 30 min between classes
- Any student or staff member traveling outside of New England must quarantine for 14 days prior to returning to KCPA for classes.
- Any student or staff member directly exposed to COVID -19 must quarantine for 14 day prior to returning to KCPA for classes.