The 2018 Festival of Trees
December 1st through December 28th.
Hometown Holiday Celebration!
November 30th through December 1st
“There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays!”
Downtown Warner, NH
- Visit local businesses to find magical Holiday treats and charming handcrafted gifts.
- Spend your day with family and friends and create a wonderful memory while you experience . . .
- Free live performances, fun and heartwarming for the whole family. Activities at local shops and museums including narrated stories, crafts, and even a scavenger hunt!
- A visit from Santa . Artisans . Homespun gifts . Books . Fresh produce . Specialty Coffee . Delicious food . Pony rides (weather permitting)
Event Hosted by KCPA and A Fellowship After God’s Own Heart
Programs and Activities
Friday Night, November 30th
- 6:00pm Warner Town Hall – KCPA Vocal Concert
Saturday, December 1st
- 10:00am-4:00pm Warner Town Hall – Warner Farmer’s Market Winter Market and Crafts
- 10:00am-4:00pm Upton Chandler House – Artisans
- 10:00am-4:00pm The MainStreet Gallery fireplace – reading of “Night Before Christmas
- 10:00am-4:00pm Activities at the NH Telephone Museum
- 10:30-11:30am Pillsbury Free Library – Seasonal Stories and a craft with Sue Matott
- 11:00am-Noon Velvet Moose – Book Party “Ready, Set, GOrilla!” with Projects
- 11:30am The MainStreet Gallery – Gear-Up Children’s Chorus singing holiday carols
- 12:00pm Warner Town Hall – KCPA performs “The Gingerbread Man”
- 1:00pm In front of MainStreet Bookends – Carols with NECC
- 1:30-3:30pm Warner Town Hall – Santa Claus
- 3:30-4:30pm Warner Town Hall – KCPA Piano Concert
- 5:00pm Warner Town Hall – Official Tree Lighting and Opening of the Festival of Trees
followed by Taste of Warner community holiday party with holiday carols provided by KCPA sponsored by the Kearsarge Area Chamber of Commerce, Sugar River Bank and local businesses and restaurants.